[SR-Users] KEMI - app_python3 - reload multiple python files

sdamm at pascom.net sdamm at pascom.net
Tue Nov 15 09:14:16 CET 2022

Hi,
our python configuration consists of many files, too. To have the reload working, we have this block in our configuration:

import mod1
import mod2
import mod3
from importlib import reload

def mod_init():
    KSR.info("===== initializing kamailio.py\n")
    reload(mod1)
    reload(mod2)
    reload(mod3)
    KSR.info("===== Done reloading modules\n")
    return kamailio()
​modX will be the modules you import at the top.
HTH
Sebastian