[SR-Users] ims ipsec connectivity

Oleg Belousov obelousov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 16:08:21 CET 2022

Hi, Hossein.
Increased privileges for proxy container, now can see records in both SPD
and SAD, but still ipsec is not established. Possible because UE is behind
NAY - will check that either. Thanks for your advice.
# ip xfrm state count
         SAD count 28
# ip xfrm policy count
         SPD IN  16 OUT 16 FWD 0

Hi, Giovanni.
Thank you. Yes, I saw that fork and am going to try it as well. Not quite
clear why those patches not included onto the main release.
--
obelousov.tel