[SR-Users] Turn off transaction accouting but keep dialog cdr accounting?

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Mon Nov 14 14:08:23 CET 2022

Hi Team

Inserts require resources, especially on high load situations and if
there are a couple of indexes on the table.

As I use the dialogue module to create CDR, I would like to disable
the normal transaction based accounting.

I have attempted by not calling:

setflag(FLT_ACC)
setflag(FLT_ACCFAILED)

but I still get both, CDR and Transaction entries created in the
corresponding database tables.

How could I turn off transaction accounting?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden