[SR-Users] Uneven-distribution of calls

satyaprakash ch chiramchetty.satyaprakash at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 07:22:23 CET 2022

Hi,

We are using the dispatcher module with weight-based distribution.
We have 2 proxies and 4 freeswitches where the calls from the 2 proxies
will be distributed to 4 freeswitches with the dispatcher module.

The dispatcher module parameters are as follows:
#--- Dispatcher params ----
modparam("dispatcher", "db_url", DBURL_LOCAL)
modparam("dispatcher", "flags", 2)
modparam("dispatcher", "xavp_dst", "ds_dst")
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_probing_mode", 1)
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_ping_interval", 30)
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_ping_from", "sip:proxy at VAR_LOCAL_IP")

The weight based distributions are given in database as follows:
rweight=50;weight=50;cc=1;

Let me know the details which you need from me.

Thanks and regards,
Satyaprakash.