[SR-Users] kamcmd dlg.list => ERROR: reply too big

Benoît Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Fri Nov 11 17:29:12 CET 2022

Hi List

I fear I am loosing dialogues somehow.

We have implemented counting concurrent connections from customers by
using set_dlg_profile.

Sometimes, the concurrent channel count does not decrease, despite the
dialog end being detected.

Now I suppose I have maybe a dozen concurrent calls running, but kamcmd
dlg.list is unable to dump the list.

kamcmd dlg.dump_file generates quite a large file.

I was running into SHM issues while load-testing and had to increase SHM
to 1024 to accommodate all dialogues and vars. I fear this could have
caused corrupted dialogues?

Dialog Data is replicated via DMQ between two instances which I too
care never to restart at the same time.

Will completely stop and then restart the two affected instances and
clear the dialog and dialog_vars tables to see if this issue is
manifesting itself again.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon- @ HomeOffice und normal erreichbar
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden