[SR-Users] acc module => account register messages?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Nov 11 10:06:27 CET 2022

7.1.  acc_log_request(comment)

acc_request reports on a request, for example, it can be used to report on missed calls to off-line users who are replied 404 - Not Found. To avoid multiple reports on UDP request retransmission, you would need to embed the action in stateful processing.

Greetings from IETF in London, where not much SIP-like happens

/O