[SR-Users] USRLOC module - Not all records are written to the db with db_mode 2

Markus Bönke mb at tenios.de
Wed Nov 9 12:00:55 CET 2022

Hello NG,

we are using Kamailio 5.4.2 with the USRLOC module configured with db_mode 2 (Write-Back scheme). The database is Postgres 11. Sometimes some records are not written to the database, however I can lookup them by "kamcmd ul.lookup ..." . There are no database errors (like constraint violations or value too large errors) to see in the postgres.log. Not even when I execute "kamcmd ul.flush" manually. There are also no related error messages to see in the Kamailio.log during "kamcmd ul.flush".

Has anyone else seen that issue or is this might already fixed in a newer version?

Thanks and regards

Markus