[SR-Users] Fedora RPMs

Sergey Safarov s.safarov at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:16:48 CEST 2022

Hi Tim and Daniel
Kamailio for Fedora 35 and 36 is not packaged because for building script
we use docker container on https://codefresh.io/ provider and this dist
does not work on codefresh.io server in the docker containers.
Reason Fedora 35 and 36 use new Linux calls that is supported only on the
fresh docker versions.

But you can rebuild Fedora images using using repo
https://github.com/sergey-safarov/kamailio-builder and this commands.
export repo_owner=myrepo
export base_image=fedora
export image_tag=36
docker build \
    --build-arg base_image=${base_image} \
    --build-arg image_tag=${image_tag} \
    -t ${repo_owner}/kamailio-builder:${base_image}-${image_tag} .