[SR-Users] Debian: Kamailio: -> FIN - SYN -> on new port

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Thu May 26 11:05:20 CEST 2022

Usually Kamailio tries to establish connection with the port was described
in latest contact from client. Whydo you expect to call other port?

And the second question - there are keepalive tcp mechanics available at
the kamailio side and reuse port as well. Why not use it to avoid
reistablishing connection?