[SR-Users] Load balancer and consult transfer

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Tue May 24 08:49:19 CEST 2022

Hello,

start with the usual topics, e.g. looking to some SIP traces with ngrep or sngrep and get more information why the calls are failing.
If you have more information, ask again sharing that information on the list to get more specific answers can also help.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/