[SR-Users] RabbitMQ hangs if connection lost

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Wed May 18 11:08:37 CEST 2022

Hello,

not aware with all the details of this module, so it might be a limitation of the current implementation.
In case you did not figure it out, you could always open a feature request on our github issue tracker. If you find a way to solve it, also reply to the list to let others know. 😊

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/