[SR-Users] Path MTU issues over UDP/IPv6

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Tue May 17 19:39:56 CEST 2022

(sr-dev on CC)

Hello,

I am not aware of a special handling of MTU discovery regarding IPv6 UDP traffic in Kamailio core. But of course, we have a lot of code.

You find the implementation of the MTU handling in the src/core/udp_server.c file. Its just setting the appropriate socket option right now.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com