[SR-Users] Kamailio PCSCF route logic

Weiqi Yao wyao at omniprophis.com
Wed Mar 30 17:16:55 CEST 2022

Thank you Henning for this information:

I found in our cfg there is no set_contact_alias() but a add_contact_alias() function called for INVITE|SUBSCRIBE|UPDATE|REGISTER messages. According to:
https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.5.x/modules/nathelper.html#nathelper.f.add_contact_alias, it is for add alias src ip/port/transport to the end of Contact URI line
I tried comment it out and I don't see the bad ;alias be fore TO: any more. However, it caused some other issue I'm now have an incomplete Contact URI line. And caused some further issue.

So I guess my original issue was after I add ;transport=tcp at the end of the Contac URI line the add_contact_alias() function can't find the correct line to append the alias parameter, and simply added to before the To: line. Do you know where does this add_contact_alias function actually been defined? Maybe I take a look at it and see if I can find some hint there.

BR,

Weiqi