[SR-Users] (no subject)

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 12:32:06 CET 2022

Hi,

Fred's mid register example could be a starting point
https://github.com/fredposner/scripts/blob/master/kamailio/mid-registrar.cfg

So you forward your registrations to your pbx. If I understand you right.

Needs tls but for starting and understanding plain communication helps you
with tools like sngrep / tcpdump etc.

Then you can add tls

Hope that helps