[SR-Users] kamctl or kamcmd way to enable/disable sections of configs

Joshua Young jyoung at sangoma.com
Wed Mar 16 15:29:24 CET 2022

#!define MYSECTION"
    route("1");
    #!ifdef MYSECTION
    route("2");
    #!endif

I have declarations like this in my kamailio.cfg file, and was curious if
there was a way to use kamctl or kamcmd to enable or disable the defined
value in a live system. Or if there is another approach/mechanism I'm
unaware of the "Serial Forking Based on Q Value" stuff and use it in other
parts, but I am looking for a general way to manually manipulate routing on
live system using cli commands if possible...

Thanks,
Joshua