[SR-Users] Table : address - address_reload (exported MI function) - expect to call this function in kamailio.cfg to reload in cache the address

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Mon Mar 14 17:30:24 CET 2022

Hello,

what kind of error do you get?

Maybe the docs are just to outdated, here is a more recent link https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.5.x/modules/permissions.html#permissions.r.addressReload

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/
Kamailio services – https://gilawa.com<https://gilawa.com/>

From: sr-users <sr-users-bounces at lists.kamailio.org> On Behalf Of Youssef Boujraf
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2022 3:23 PM
To: sr-users at lists.kamailio.org
Subject: [SR-Users] Table : address - address_reload (exported MI function) - expect to call this function in kamailio.cfg to reload in cache the address

Dear,

I use the address table to ENABLE UAC doesn't registererd in subscriber table just for emergency call then after the BYE to I remove it from the address table.

I 'd like to purge the UAC from address table BUT NEED to RELOAD in CACHE the address table.

To use the "kamctl address relaod" works BUT I want to reload the address table from my Kamailio.cfg (route).

I found the function "address_reload" ( https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/modules_k/permissions.html#id2528769)
but I have an error when trying to start kamailio.

Best regards,

--
Youssef BOUJRAF | Managing Director

Direct Line: +32 (0)2 880 33 30
Mobile: +32 (0)477 94 86 89
Dubai Mobile : +971 (0)55 9928871
Fax: +32 (0)2 318 82 21
Skype: y_boujraf<callto://y_boujraf/>
Email: yboujraf at by-research.be<mailto:yboujraf at by-systems.be>
Web : www.by-systems.be/<http://www.by-systems.be/>

BY-SYSTEMS sprl| Avenue Charles Plisnier 13 | B-1070 Anderlecht | Belgium | TVA: BE 0819.832.617
This communication, issued by BY-SYSTEMS SPRL, is confidential and we do not waive confidentiality by mistransmission. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender immediately by reply and then delete it permanently from your system without copying it, using it for any purposes or disclosing its contents to any other person. Thank you for your cooperation. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of BY-SYSTEMS SPRL. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by email is taken to accept these risks.