[SR-Users] add a=fmtp: if it does not exist in sdp

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 11:22:39 CET 2022

You can always add a new function to do what you need, if the current
variant with config scripting seems complex for you. It is open source
after all. You can look at the sdopops module, you should find functions
that have already useful code for this new function.

And what may look for you like a possible frequent issue with broken
end-points, actually might not be true for the others -- I do not recall
anything similar during the past years ...

In the development branch I added the body line iterator that should
facilitate walking through and add/remove/change content, but I am not
sure that is going to help much here.