[SR-Users] Kamailio + KEMI + topos + change_reply_status

Marrold kamailio at marrold.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 01:22:42 CET 2022

Hi Karsten,

That was originally an issue, and when I spotted it I thought I'd solved
the problem but apparently not. In this instance KSR.pv.get("$rs") returns
an int.

I see the log line, and even the message being updated in the debug logs,
but then topos does it's thing and the change is overwritten.

Thanks
Matthew