[SR-Users] simple GUI for Kamailio as a SBC - could be paid

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 00:57:34 CET 2022

We have some GUI for FreeSWITCH, written in Lua in FreeSWITCH and React JS
in browser. All configs in PostgreSQL database.

We recently added some Kamailio configs, like for dispatcher and dialplan
modules,  and ported the Lua scripts for CURD to OpenResty (Nginx + Lua).
We also tried to port to Kamailio since Kamilio can also interpret Lua, the
main stuff works but is far from completion.

We also logged any changes to any resource like routing etc..

What we try to do is to build a small system that is simple and doesn't
have 100 dependencies.

But, small systems cannot make money unless you can sell 10000+ copies. :)

Let me know if anyone would like to try it, we are not yet ready to release
it but maybe soon if it can get more attention.

About: http://about.me/dujinfang
Blog: http://www.dujinfang.com
Other:  http://rts.cn