[SR-Users] rtpengine - SRTP <> RTP missing a=crypto

Rhys Hanrahan rhys at nexusone.com.au
Thu Mar 3 16:20:26 CET 2022

Thanks guys! I was definitely just going off the default logging calls saying “new branch to xxx” in MANAGE_BRANCH. I am not intentionally creating separate branches in my config, so I guess it must be 1 branch! Good to know. Branches is another topic I still need to learn a lot more about.

Hopefully I can come up with the right config. I will keep working on it and let you know how I go.

Thanks,
Rhys.