[SR-Users] rtpengine - SRTP <> RTP missing a=crypto

Rhys Hanrahan rhys at nexusone.com.au
Thu Mar 3 15:41:26 CET 2022

OK, I know this might be better served on the rtpengine list but just wanted to quickly post a debug log incase you get a chance to take a look overnight (my night hehe). https://pastebin.com/iHRQSTuD

Thanks!
Rhys.

From: sr-users <sr-users-bounces at lists.kamailio.org> on behalf of Rhys Hanrahan <rhys at nexusone.com.au>
Date: Friday, 4 March 2022 at 1:29 am
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] rtpengine - SRTP <> RTP missing a=crypto

Awesome, thank you for this. I did take a look at the rtpengine logs earlier but they didn’t seem particularly useful at the time. I will have to take a look tomorrow at how to enable debug logs, and will likely post on the rtpengine list for further advice, so thanks for pointing that out.

Thanks,
Rhys.