[SR-Users] simple GUI for Kamailio as a SBC - could be paid

Krzysztof Drewicz kdrewicz+kamailio at cludo.pl
Thu Mar 3 12:35:05 CET 2022

czw., 3 mar 2022 o 12:10 David Villasmil
<david.villasmil.work at gmail.com> napisał(a):

> How do you mean “too much”? Maybe instead of asking such a general question, ask what you’re specifically looking for? Because it’s obviously not a general-use GUI (which is what siremis is, and not old 5.3, anything new you can also collaborate)

What do I need:
have a team 6+ admins, give them access to make new trunks, change
registrations or ACLs , but log changes,  put a version number to any
configuration, rollback/commit this config.
be able still to write cfg files if necessary.
use gui not a text editor and ssh + cfg file, dont use a 'sql' and
'insert/update' but do it with a any gui tool.

if there is no ready solution, well - ACLs in txt files and ssh work
for me, but i simply hoped for something small that would do the trick

this is not some wholesale and 10000+ accounts, like 10-50 sip-t,
maybe 10 with ACL based on IP, 40 registration etc.

could be paid system, by license or support, must be installed on-prem
on our kamailio not somewhere in the cloud.

kd,