[SR-Users] Install Kamailio in captive network

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Wed Jun 29 22:06:25 CEST 2022

Hello,

Apparent from the obvious challenges (how to get the packages to the server etc..) you do not need internet to operate Kamailio.
Main dependencies during run time is DNS, but this can be of course provide locally. Just make sure that all domains are in your local DNS.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/