[SR-Users] Install Kamailio in captive network

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Wed Jun 29 15:12:05 CEST 2022

> On Jun 29, 2022, at 9:03 AM, Rahul mm <rahul.ultimate at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is there any document somewhere to get Kamailio installed in a captive network that runs w/o internet?

Many ways to approach this of course, normally I will transfer to the system the tar file from GitHub to a system I’m using to ssh, scp the file, make sure I had all the necessary pre-reqs/libraries installed, untar, and build.

You will need some method of transferring the software to the system. Whether it’s via Internet, scp, etc.

—fred