[SR-Users] Forward reply in onreply_route

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:39:53 CEST 2022

Since 5.6.0 there is forward_reply() in corex module
https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.6.x/modules/corex.html#corex.f.forward_reply
it doesn't have enough description but looking at the source it calls
core->do_forward_reply function
which ( at least as I see ) doesn't block the execution of the further
script commands.