[SR-Users] Forward reply in onreply_route

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue Jun 28 15:54:43 CEST 2022

Hi,

Question:
Is there a way to forward a reply from the reply route and do other stuff
afterward? We are currently doing operations on a 183 reply and it would be
useful if we could forward the reply before continuing to process other
stuff.

High-Level example:

*route {  t_on_reply("REPLY");  t_relay();}onreply_route[REPLY] {  //
Forward the reply to the Caller  t_relay(); // Does not work, as t_relay is
only allowed in request and failure-routes    // Do other fancy stuff, e.g.
a DB Update or anything else}*

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Carsten

--
Carsten Bock I CTO & Founder

ng-voice GmbH

Trostbrücke 1 I 20457 Hamburg I Germany
T +49 179 2021244 I www.ng-voice.com

Registry Office at Local Court Hamburg, HRB 120189
Managing Directors: Dr. David Bachmann, Carsten Bock