[SR-Users] SIP Proxy Challange

Paolo Visintin paolo.visintin at evoseed.io
Fri Jun 24 19:59:11 CEST 2022

Hello Mihai,
Maybe you could use kamailio with topos in order to hide via / record route
.
If you need to handle also register you have to work with contact too.

This is more or less something we developed in sipflare.com

Cheers

Paolo

Il giorno ven 24 giu 2022 alle 16:21 Mihai <m at mokalife.ro> ha scritto:

> Hello !
>
> I have this issue with the telco provider they give the sip trunk on a
> private connection with private ips, the problem is that i am trying to
> relocate the sip trunk in remote server and I've tried though basic
> networking/tunnels/vpn and no go; their sbc is dropping requests and
> rejects if they are more via headers, they force me to use that connection
> and the ip allocated.
>
> The challenge is how to do this in kamailio, basically I just want to
> transport the trunk (similar to a reverse proxy for web) to its new
> destination and from there handle everything.
>
> Any hints on how to achieve this?

Paolo Visintin

*evoseed s.r.l.*

  phone:  +39 346 09 86 641
     mail:  paolo.visintin at evoseed.io
      site:  evoseed.io
address:  Via Lucrezio 13, Trieste Italy