[SR-Users] Append (not replace) line to SDP body

Benoît Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Fri Jun 24 11:58:49 CEST 2022

Hi Gang

Next question.

I have some broken CPE which do not set a=ptime despite using 20ms which
then causes the call to get rejected in certain destinations, because
ptime header is missing.

So I would like to match the user-agents in question and add back
a=ptime:20

Google searches found an user with the exact same problem almost 10
years ago and Daniel replying that indeed a function to add a body line
would be handy.

https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/textops.html

How could this be accomplished? I don't see a add_body_line or other
function which does not 'replace' a body line.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon- @ HomeOffice und normal erreichbar
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden