[SR-Users] problem getting the rtp packet source port

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 23:22:31 CEST 2022

I think your customers use symmetric nat, so you have to use TURN service
for relaying RTP sessions, In this situation, the ports in SDP are ignored
and the RTP will be delivered to the ports used to send.
cheers

On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 11:33 AM Patrick Karton <patrickarton at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Thé port in SDP is the port from which the endpoint wants to receive. It
> is not mandatory to use the same port to send traffic.
>
> Unless you know the endpoint will use symetric rtp. There is no way to
> know in avance which port it will use to send.
>

> Le 12 juin 2022 14:40, hamed r <hamed.rasstegar at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> hello i have problem on receive source port rtp packet
> client-ip = 5.202.105.250
> server-ip = 194.5.205.33
> client2-ip = 188.212.241.46
> In the 200 ok packet from client2 ,The value 4002 is set in the audio port
> [image: photo_2022-06-12_17-44-37.jpg]
>
> I expect rtp packets to be sent to me from source port 4002, but these
> packets are sent to me from another source , which is port 55755 in the
> image below, and I just opened this port(4002) in the firewall.
> If I turn on my firewall service, all packets will be dropped. I have to
> have this firewall
> [image: photo_2022-06-12_17-44-48.jpg]
> thanks for help me

--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S