[SR-Users] Finding advertised address of socket

Tor Petterson tor.petterson at enreach.com
Tue Jun 21 11:53:13 CEST 2022

Hi

I have a setup where Kamailio is connected to several telephony providers using different IP addresses to communicate with them.
So I have a socket per provider.
I am using the dispatcher module to route calls to the different providers.
My question is if there is a way to get the advertised address of the socket chosen by dispatcher?
I have a socket pointer in the XAVP, but I can't figure out if it is possible to get the advertised address from it somehow.

Thanks in advance.
Tor