[SR-Users] terminate a call on 183 state

Antonio Couto couto.a at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:35:44 CEST 2022

Someone know how to terminate a call on TM module from a external
application, http, websocket, udp or using other modules when the call on
183 state? I am making a answering machine detection analising audio from
RTPEngine recording daemon , but i need to disconnect the call before is
anwered byt remote side.

Kamailio        INVITE       >>    Destination
                  <<  100 trying
                  << 183 session progress

I need to comand Kamailio to drop this call from a external application in
this point.

I searched on each module but I can not find any solution.

Thanks in advance