[SR-Users] problem getting the rtp packet source port

hamed r hamed.rasstegar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 16:28:49 CEST 2022

hello i have problem on receive source port rtp packet
client-ip = 5.202.105.250
server-ip = 194.5.205.33
client2-ip = 188.212.241.46
In the 200 ok packet from client2 ,The value 4002 is set in the audio port
[image: invite.jpg]

I expect rtp packets to be sent to me from source port 4002, but these
packets are sent to me from another source , which is port 55755 in the
image below, and I just opened this port(4002) in the firewall.
If I turn on my firewall service, all packets will be dropped. I have to
have this firewall
[image: rtp.jpg]
thanks for help me