[SR-Users] Get all contacts by domain

Jose Fco. Irles Durá josefu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 16:14:04 CEST 2022

In my previous plattform version kamailio saves location to a postgresql
and my gui's gets the contacts from db directly but in the new version I
want to avoid databases.

I have around 20000 users by partition and for one partition the ul.dump is
slow (~5-7 seconds) and not necessary because not all contacts are needed.

Another option is a dedicated kamailio saving the contacts to the database
(like the previous version) or add logic at registrar to save the contact
data to a redis for example.

Best regards

El vie, 10 jun 2022 a las 14:10, Fred Posner (<fred at palner.com>) escribió:

> > On Jun 10, 2022, at 4:39 AM, Jose Fco. Irles Durá <josefu at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm running a cloud infrastructure with multiple sip domains and I have
> some kamailio's as registrars with dmq for usrloc replication.
> > The kamailio registrars are configured without db, so the aors are in
> ram.
> >
> > For some gui's I need to get all aors for one sip domain, If I execute
> ul.dump I get all aors, but I want only a few. In my situation it would be
> perfect to get all registrations for one sip domain in one request (memory,
> performance, cache at gui...)
> >
> > I thought I could save the registers with save("$rd") but ul.dump
> doesn't allow any parameter that restricts the "location" domain.
> >
> > Is there any solution for this?
> >
> > Best regards
>
> In my mind, the filtering would require CPU. I’d rather something external
> parse the data (like a script or simple go program) to filter the data
> needed than Kamailio (leaving Kamailio CPU to RTC handling).
>
> Generally, I pull the dump and then parse it outside of kamailio.
>

> Fred Posner
> fred at palner.com

Jose Fco. Irles Durá