[SR-Users] Get all contacts by domain

Jose Fco. Irles Durá josefu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 10:39:38 CEST 2022

Hi,

I'm running a cloud infrastructure with multiple sip domains and I have
some kamailio's as registrars with dmq for usrloc replication.
The kamailio registrars are configured without db, so the aors are in ram.

For some gui's I need to get all aors for one sip domain, If I execute
ul.dump I get all aors, but I want only a few. In my situation it would be
perfect to get all registrations for one sip domain in one request (memory,
performance, cache at gui...)

I thought I could save the registers with save("$rd") but ul.dump doesn't
allow any parameter that restricts the "location" domain.

Is there any solution for this?

Best regards

--
Jose Fco. Irles Durá