[SR-Users] SIP trunk challange

Mihai m at mokalife.ro
Thu Jun 9 22:33:46 CEST 2022

Hello !

I have this issue with the telco provider they give the sip trunk on a
private conection with private ips, the problem is that i am trying to
relocate the sip trunk in remote server and I've tried though basic
networking/tunnels/vpn and no go; their sbc is dropping requests and
rejects if they are more via headers, they force me to use that conection
and the ip allocated.

The challenge is how to this is in kamailio, basically i just want to
transport the trunk (similiar to a reverse proxy for web) to its new
destination and from there handle everything.

Any hints on how to achieve this?