[SR-Users] Newbie - Installation Issue - ERROR: could not load the script in /usr/lib/kamailio//kamctl/kamdbctl.mysql for database engine MYSQL

p.t.crossley at gmail.com p.t.crossley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:31:21 CEST 2022

I suspect this must have been addressed before but I couldn't find a way of
searching Archives.

I'm using Alpine Linux.

Used "apk add kamailio"           to install  Kamailio 5.5.4-r1

Following the Instructions on
https://kamailio.org/docs/tutorials/5.5.x/kamailio-install-guide-git/

At the section for "Creating MySQL database"  I modify the file and then run

kamdbctl create

ERROR: could not load the script in /usr/lib/kamailio//kamctl/kamdbctl.mysql
for database engine MYSQL

ERROR: database engine not loaded - tried 'MYSQL'

I checked the /usr/lib/kamailio//kamctl/     directory and the file wasn't
there

I suspect I'm missing a module but there aren't any other packages  listed
for Kamailio   at pkgs.alpinelinux.org

Thanks for your help

P Crossley