[SR-Users] [REGISTRAR] Registered. How to match $sut to usrloc received ?

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Thu Jul 28 17:14:17 CEST 2022

Hi Richard,

I might not get the full complexity of your setup.

But if the documentation is correct it should work like this (note the use of $su instead of $sut):

$xavp(reg=>match_received) = $su;
if (registered("location ", "$fu", 2)) {...}

It looks that you just need to specify a valid URI, it should ignore it then by the xavp set.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com