[SR-Users] dialog timeout_avp no longer works?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 08:20:00 CEST 2022

Hello,

I don't recall changes to timeout_avp usage, but 4.4.7 is really old.

In master (and I guess 5.5.4), the timeout is set when dialog is
created. Then it can be updated on 1xx or 2xx if noreset is not set.

So, maybe in old version you used to create dialog with flag mechanism,
which postponed dialog creation when the transaction for INVITE was
created, or noreset was not set.