[SR-Users] Nathelper sip ping and Path support ?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 08:10:48 CEST 2022

Hello,

it should work to send the OPTIONS using the Path header, but normally
you don't need anymore to set the contact alias for REGISTER, only Path
header with received. Contact alias is useful for INVITE or other SIP
requests, not for REGISTER, where Path module should be enough.

There is also a module parameter for registrar module that is related to
path processing.