[SR-Users] Releasing v5.6.1

Patrick Karton patrickarton at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 8 11:16:39 CEST 2022

Thanks. All the team.

Just one question on which base commit pull  requests are merged in current branch.

i see some new master commits not been merged in this release.

especially

ims_qos: fix module loading crash

0550a3d44b2addc160b6a20bd2c9bf2831187400

tm: new param to specify reply codes for dns srv failover
062e6daa0f149e01674667f77608afb35b6e099a

Thanks.