[SR-Users] How to call RPC functions from script

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:33:11 CEST 2022

Have in mind that changes of records (and reload commands) are not
expected (and not designed) to be done often. This applies to most of
the modules (permissions, dispatcher, ...) offering such commands.

If you have a very dynamic logic of getting next hop address, you better
use rtjson module for routing.