[SR-Users] mhomed not working for tls destination

Aidar Kamalov aidar.kamalov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:12:10 CEST 2022

Hi, thank you for your reply, I have tried it at kamailio 5.5 and 5.6
versions, and there are two network interfaces. Actually, I have created a
testing vm for this, with a simple almost default kamailio configuration.
And yes, with forcing socket everything is working fine, but I just want to
know maybe there is a kamailio params that allow "mhomed" params to work
with tcp/tls destinations, or is it impossible by TCP design, or is it a
kamailio bug.

I wonder if anyone uses kamailio with 2+ network interfaces and uses tls
and don't use $fs?

--
Aidar