[SR-Users] Homer7 and Kamailio 5.3

Angelo Sipper sippro97 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 20:18:46 CET 2022

Hi to all,

We have a Kamailio 5.3 that sends all traffic to a homer7 using siptrace
module with parameters force_send_sock and hep_mode_on,1 and hep_version,3
and trace_mode,1. Everything works fine getting all traffic to Homer7 but,
in case Homer7 is not reachable, Kamailio then no longer accepts traffic or
registrations and it is like it crashes. When we revive Homer7 and is it
again reachable accepting traffic, Kamailio then works again fine without
any restart or actions.
Any ideas why this may be happening? Is there anything we need to add to
the config to avoid this behavior as having Homer7 now is a single point of
failure for Kamailio?

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Angelo