[SR-Users] kamailio log dialog correlation

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Wed Jan 19 16:23:00 CET 2022

Hello,

you could try to use log_prefix. Have not tried it yet with a dialog variable.

http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.5.x/core#log_prefix

Regarding output of a line number, you could try to use this one:

http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.4.x/pseudovariables#cfg_key_-_config_file_attributes

Cheers,

Henning

--