[SR-Users] Massive uploading of aliases through a dbtext

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 10:54:58 CET 2022

Hello,

alias_db is for user aliases, not for host aliases. For multi-domain
support with database storage, use domain module and set register myself
mod param.

Anyhow, the domains won't show up in core.aliases_list rpc response,
that's only for host aliases set in config file, but domain module has
also rpc command for listing its records.

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
  Feb 21-24, 2022 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/