[SR-Users] dispatcher.reload

Paolo Visintin paolo.visintin at evoseed.io
Thu Feb 24 07:19:42 CET 2022

Hello David,
In my experience yes, the hash policy will be reset after reload but you
can use htable to cache results and avoid this behavior.

Regards

Paolo

Il giorno mer 23 feb 2022 alle 23:38 David Villasmil <
david.villasmil.work at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hello guys,
>
> We're dispatching with hash over user, if i execute dispatcher.reload
> <http://www.kamailio.net/docs/modules/5.0.x/modules/dispatcher.html#dispatcher.r.reload>
> does the dispatcher list gets calculated? i.e. user A is always dispatched
> to box3, if i reload, is the hash recalculated and will probably be
> dispatched differently?
>

> Regards,
>
> David Villasmil
> email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
> phone: +34669448337

Paolo Visintin

*evoseed s.r.l.*

  phone:  +39 346 09 86 641
     mail:  paolo.visintin at evoseed.io
      site:  evoseed.io
address:  Via Lucrezio 13, Trieste Italy