[SR-Users] KEMI jsdt CommonJS-based module

Ian Carlson ian at xantek.net
Sun Feb 20 00:50:16 CET 2022

Greetings,

I'm new to Kamailio and working to add Kamailio to an existing Asterisk
solution.  I'm attracted to the idea of routing via KEMI jsdt since our
Asterisk ARI is using nodejs.  Playing with KEMI jsdt I was trying to use
require() to break up the monolithic routing script.  It seems that Kamailio
uses Ducktape 2 without module-node or module-ducktape, requiring all
routing in a single file?  I'd appreciate any suggested practices for
managing Kamailio configurations.

Cheers,

Ian