[SR-Users] SIP server port service cannot be changed from default value (5060)

bayu p bayupmail at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 09:16:04 CET 2022

Hello Experts,

Please help me to change port service from default 5060 port into other
port due to security reason. Since I have change port in kamailio.cfg file,
but services cannot fly normally that shown client unable login online
(status not online).
[image: image]
<https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/76675592/154027407-24ab423b-302b-435e-bad4-5dcb22a5ad3d.png>

Besides, I need to run the kamailio services after install default
kamailio, I have not found where procedure found in this installation
process on github.com/kamailio.

Could you please share if there another steps of compiling Kamailio source,
install, deploy process, and running command for this specific installation
process?

Thanks
Gb