[SR-Users] allow_source_address_group in failure route

Marrold kamailio at marrold.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 20:52:34 CET 2022

Hello,

I'm using Kamailio as a proxy between several voice gateways and if the
call fails for whatever reason (far end is busy etc) I am forwarding to an
Asterisk box to play an announcement.

Within the failure route I am using  allow_source_address_group() to ascertain
if the failure response was from a Voice Gateway or Asterisk itself,
however it appears to return the group for the first branch when the reply
is from the second branch to Asterisk.

To handle the failure I am adding some headers, and setting a new
destination indirectly with ds_select_dst before t_relay. I am using 5.5.3
on Debian 11, using KEMI / Python.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Matthew