[SR-Users] [sr-dev] Info: sipexer v1.0.0 - sip cli tool

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 19:51:29 CET 2022

Probably it requires some hammering to make it compatible with various
CI pipelines, I tried to make a mode for nagious plugin, but coding in
golang should make it easy to adapt/enhance.

I plan to add a few more common scenarios for session testing. Right now
can do register-wait-unregister and invite/200ok-ack-wait-bye.

One that is my to-do is to register two users and make a call between
them. Another one would be to register and wait for calls, so another
sipexer instance can be used for register and initiate calls.

Writing the sip traffic in a pcap file is something that I would like to
add as well.